Frequently asked questions
The Isard hotel is committed to the highest levels of customer service before, during and after your stay. Check the frequently asked questions about our hotel.
You can occupy the rooms after 2 pm.
The departure of the rooms must be made before 12:00 a.m.
The hotel reception is open 24 hours a day.
Reservations can be modified or canceled at no cost until last minute, except for those rates that no longer contemplate this option at the time of making the reservation.
The hotel has a parking lot with limited places. Its price is 19.50.- € / day and must be booked at the time of arrival (subject to availability).
Pets are welcome and have an additional cost of 15€ per stay. They have access to all the facilities of the hotel with the exception of the restaurant.
The hotel has free baby cots (upon request).
Wi-Fi is available throughout the establishment and it's free.
We have 2 restoration areas: the Cafe and the Restaurant. The Café is open all day, offering breakfasts and lunches at lunch and dinner, with an informal and very current menu.
The Restaurant is a space designed for lunch or dinner, with a wide gastronomic offer ranging from a weekly menu to a tasting menu through a menu of grilled meats.
- Breakfast: 07:30 to 10:30
- Lunch: 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Dinner: from 8:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
The Cafe is open from 7h30 until 23h30
We have special dishes for celiacs and vegetarians.
- Visit the historic parliament (Casa de la Vall).
- The shopping area with more than 2 kilometers of shops.
- Dalí's Clock, 2 minutes' walk from the hotel.
- Caldea Termolúdic Center, 1 kilometer from the hotel where you can buy tickets.
- Hiking routes and visits to the most popular lakes in the country.
- Sanctuary of Meritxell, 7 kilometers from the center.